Your special day deserves nothing less than a special custom-designed cake. Your guests will marvel at your cake's beauty and splendor, then be richly rewarded with taste sensations they'll long remember. Theme ideas can match your personality, your hobbies, anything that defines your love and your cherished wedding day. Seasonal wedding cakes can capture the beautiful falling leaves of autumn or the floral beauty of spring gardenias. Mix and match flavors, icings, colors and shapes. Almost anything is possible. Want to present an elegant outside but still make the little girl in you happy? Why not an elegant, romantic cake surrounded with real roses and
rhinestone brooches with a peanut butter and chocolate inside? Theme away!
Amazing wedding cakes start with a plan. Wedding cakes in NYC aren't hard to find, but truly unique wedding cakes aren't bought from a bakery but created by an artist. Start early. If you have a wedding planner or if you're orchestrating your event, call Haute So Sweet six months before the wedding date. We'll discuss all the enticing possibilities, present sketches, define a timetable, and even pinpoint arrangements for final deliveries.
Don't forget edible wedding favors.They too can be custom designed and themed. They're a wonderful way to cap off your wonderful day.
- Birthday Cake:A childhood favorite! Tender white cake speckled with rainbow sprinkles, layered with your choice of cream cheese icing or vanilla buttercream.
- Cinnamon Bun:Spice cake layered with brown sugar buttercream and a thin layer of that gooey goodness of a warm cinnamon bun in the morning.
- Rose Water Vanilla:Our light as air vanilla cake layered with vanilla buttercream scented with rose water.
- The Classic:Our light vanilla cake enhanced with your choice of lemon or orange zest and layered with vanilla buttercream and your choice of raspberry jam, strawberry jam or orange marmalade.
- Wedding Cake:The traditional wedding cake flavor. Almond cake layered with vanilla buttercream, simple and so delicious.
- Nutella Crepes:My love for Nutella crepes inspired me to create this cake ... Brown Butter cake layered with Nutella Buttercream.
- Slavic Cake:Adapted straight from my Grandmother's recipe. Toasted walnut cake with a layer of apricot jam and vanilla buttercream.
- Gateau Noir:A chocolate lover’s dream! Our signature chocolate cake made with South American black cocoa, layered with ultra dark chocolate icing and a thin layer of raspberry jam or orange marmalade.
- Cookies and Cream:Need we say more?! Dark chocolate cake layered with cream cheese icing featuring chunks of chocolate cookies.
- Chocolate Salted Caramel:Our signature chocolate cake layered with caramel buttercream flavored with Fleur De Sel.
- Red Velvet Cake:I never mess with a classic ... red velvet cake with cream cheese icing.
- Chocolate Espresso Cake:Dark chocolate cake flavored with Italian espresso layered with mocha buttercream.